You can fill out the online intake form or call us at 888-772-4242 to schedule an appointment. When our Energy Advisor visits your home, please provide them with:
- Your concerns (drafty rooms, high bills, old appliances and heating/cooling equipment)
- A 12-month heating fuel usage history from your gas, oil, propane or wood supply company. If you don’t have fuel usage information, please let your Energy Advisor know.
- Full access to your home, including the attic and basement
- A stable ladder (if possible)
The Energy Advisor conduct a walk-through of your home, inputting information into our energy-efficiency software, SnuggPro and snapping pics with a Flir thermo-imaging camera to identify air leaks. Your Energy Advisor will assess and discuss potential energy savings linked to:
- Water heating
- Efficient lighting
- Windows and door weather-stripping
- Window and door replacement
We love your pets, but please secure them during our advisor’s visit.
You’ll receive a Home Energy Assessment Report that analyzes your home’s energy usage, identifies home improvement projects that can lower your energy costs, and links to your MLP’s rebates and incentives. We also have several other resources for your energy usage questions:
- Call us at 888-772-4242 or email us at email@example.com
- Our Recommendations page provides industry expert information about home improvement and weatherization projects.
- Our Products page provides buying guides for lighting, thermostat and weatherization. (We are neither compensated by nor endorse the brands and retailers listed on our products pages.)
SCHEDULE YOUR VIRTUAL OR IN-HOME ENERGY ASSESSMENT TODAY.
For the safety of our customers, we are currently offering virtual energy assessments via smart phone in addition to our in-person Home Energy Assessments. Please complete our online intake form and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.